HYDRATES SKIN, SOOTHES INFLAMMATION AND TIGHTENS PORES
Tone and clarify your skin. Our rose water is made from 100% organic rose petals, so it's much purer than those derived from rose concentrate or oil. Our slow distillation method preserves the vitamins and antioxidants found in the petals. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky.
Apply to skin after cleansing, then follow with your favourite Éclat moisturiser.
- Hydrating: This soothing toner binds moisture, strengthening the skin’s barrier in the process to ensure a healthy microbiome.
- Shrinking: Rose water’s astringent properties draw out impurities and tighten pores. It’s antimicrobial, so it removes any blemish-causing bacteria during cleansing.
- Soothing: Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, our rose water is the perfect match for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
Clinically proven to*:
- Tighten pores
- Restore moisture balance
- Cleanse and soothe
After 3 weeks*:
- 100% experienced zero irritation
- 96% had a clearer complexion
- 98% said skin felt softer
- 91% saw smaller pores
*Based on a 3-week clinical study of 53 users.
Organic Rose Water: Our toner comprises 1 potent ingredient, rose water sourced from Bulgaria’s Valley of Roses. It’s naturally rich in vitamins and anthocyanins, including vitamins A, C, E & B. To preserve these active micronutrients, we gently steam-distill our rose petals at low temperatures.
- Rose water (rosa damascena)
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- EEbunVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUsing the Éclat Rose water toner for over 2 years
loveee this toner, was looking for a proper rose water toner (with more rose water than dilutes) and I came across Éclat's products on amazon and truly could not be any more pleased with how good this toner is, very hydrating and moisturising even before I use my vitamin c serum and moisturisers.
I am brown-skinned (African) and I am particularly sceptical and very careful about the products I allow on my skin and although the first thing that drew me into Éclat was the brand story but ofcourse, I had to try the product and so far so good I have loved it! been consistent with using the toner for the past two years and it brings me a lot of joy and a refreshing addition to my skincare routine.
p.s I also use it on my scalp and love how hydrating it leaves my scalp
- SSandiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDelighted
Really refreshing on my face and helped clear my skin up
- NNiaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoI will continue purchasing it.
It was an Amazon purchase. It is in a brown plastic bottle. I use rose water as a tonic. It smells very good, feels the quality.
- ZAZdzislaw Andrzej S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSuper
- M.Marsha .U. Obaseki K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery good and mild toner. Gradually clearing pimples on face
Very good and mild toner. Gradually clearing pimples on face . I have less pimples on face. So far so good. I recommend this toner because it's very good👍🏽