KEEPS BREAKOUTS AT BAY, REDUCES OILINESS AND REMOVES BLACKHEADS
Put acne flare-ups in the past. Salicylic acid is the key ingredient in this spot-fighting cream, paired up with vitamin C for added brightening and clarifying. We believe in the power of nature, so we’ve also added mattifying safflower oil, scientifically proven to control sebum production, to this formula.
Clearing: Nanonised salicylic acid is the star ingredient in our SaliClear complex. Its micro particles penetrate past the epidermis, clearing clogged pores and preventing new blemish formation.
Soothing: This acne cream features a neutral 6 pH level to balance skin and repair its barrier.
Brightening: Encapsulated vitamin C fades dark spots and encourages faster healing of acne scars (and stubborn blemishes).
Clinically proven to*:
- Regulate sebum and oil production
- Prevent breakouts
- Unclog and shrink pores
After 6 weeks*:
- 100% experienced no irritation
- 86% noticed clearer skin
- 92% said skin was soothed
- 83% saw a reduction in blackheads
*Based on a 6-week clinical study of 51 users.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid keeps the skin’s microbiome balanced and healthy. It regulates sebum production by unclogging pores, diminishing breakouts and preventing acne recurrence.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant vitamin C protects the compromised skin barrier from environmental skin stressors. It lightens dark spots and encourages wound healing for faster breakout-busting.
- Safflower Seed Oil: This non-comedogenic oil’s fatty acids and enzymes banish even the most stubborn blackheads and whiteheads and leave a mattifying effect.
- Olive Oil: Rich in soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial compounds, olive oil eliminates acne-causing bacteria and hydrates thirsty skin.
- Allantoin: Our cream features allantoin, sourced from comfrey. It soothes irritation and redness while preventing future flare-ups.
- Purified Water
- Xanthan Gum*
- Peg-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*
- Salicylic Acid*
- Polysorbate 80
- Carthamus Tinctorius
- (Safflower) Seed Oil*
- Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- C13 Soparaffin
- Laureth-7 (*From Natural And/Or Organic Source)
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- EEvieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoOverall good
It does work although slowly and its also very small container
- NNicolaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWould definitely recommend
This acne cream is the one of the only creams I have found that works for me. I can see a difference in my skin after one use - it calms any breakouts down and reduces the redness. With using it religiously daily I had very little acne - something I’ve never found any other cream to do. This cream is also very gently on my skin. For a period when this cream was out of stock and I didn’t have any I noticed a massive difference in my face and the amount of breakouts I faced. Would highly recommend this product. Although the tub is small a little goes a long way and the price is excellent.
- SASotonye A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEclat acne cream
Nice Acne cream.
A friend introduced me to it and I have opted for a repeat delivery every 60 days.
- EVEduardo Velez C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat solution to prevent and clear acne
Recently I experienced a nasty break out on my nose and neck. I was depressed to be honest...the pimples on my nose were the kind that grow inside the skin and on my neck the pimples were red and sometimes gave me a burning sensation. I bought this product and the next day I swear the pimples on my neck were dried up and not burning and the ingrown pimples on my nose were diminishing and disappeared right about a week after I applied it. Great product!!! Without any doubt I recommend this acne cream . This cream saved my social life lol
- MMarissaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNice Cream
I really like this cream. It's not too thick but still moisturizing. I've used daily for about a month now and it has helped clear my skin. Would definitely recommend.