ÉCLAT NECK FIRMING CREAM SMOOTHS WRINKLES AND TIGHTENS SKIN TO TRANSFORM THE NECK AND MAINTAIN ITS YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE
SMOOTHS WRINKLES AND TIGHTENS SKIN
Turn back the clock on aging. This rejuvenating neck firming cream features our Plump-C complex with powerful anti-ageing actives – sodium hyaluronate, vitamin C and allantoin – that plump skin and tackle fine lines and wrinkles. The youth-boosting formula is rich in antioxidants to protect against UV photoaging. Meanwhile, added sweet almond oil nourishes and hydrates without leaving a greasy residue behind.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Butylene Glycol
- Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Green Tea Extract
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- WSwells s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMiracle in a jar
A miracle in a little pot! Been suffering from breakouts along my chin, jaw and underneath. Within a few days this helped to dry them out and a couple of weeks later there's none at all. This has really helped my skin so much. A little does a lot too so it's really good value. A skin savior for me!
- ZMzain m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat product!
used this on my nose. It tingled for a bit, but other than that it felt great. It was so easy to apply and is already clearing up my face. I love this product. Definitely recommend!
- JLJayden L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice cream for spot treatment of pimples
Nice cream for spot treatment of pimples
- AOAdam O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agovery good item
very good item
- PMPrince M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoSo far seems to help
I've had really bad skin for the past couple years and I'm oily combination. This cream seems to be helping so far, it's a small pot but you don't need much. I moisturize first and once that's settled in I put a thin layer where it's needed. It's not really a full face moisturizer. My skin is purging at the minute so I won't really know how good it is for a couple of weeks, it takes at least that long to balance out when using new skincare. Leaves a nice tingly feeling as well :)