NEW ÉCLAT LASH & BROW 3-IN-1 SHAMPOO DEEPLY CLEANSES, SOFTENS AND NOURISHES NATURAL LASHES AS IT INCREASES LASH LIFE UP TO 60%
OUR HYPOALLERGENIC, DEEP CLEANSING FORMULA REMOVES MAKEUP, OIL AND DIRT
Cleanses and nourishes natural lashes and extensions.
Double the life of your eyelash extensions and get healthier, natural lashes. Our hypoallergenic lash shampoo removes makeup, oil and dirt from lids and lashes. It features a gentle cleanser derived from coconut that won't irritate sensitive eyes. Nourishing aloe vera and camomile hydrate lashes and promote faster lash growth.
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- BbearberryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoworks great
I use this every evening after I take my eye makeup off. I love it. I love the lil brush it came with too. It helps get all my eye makeup off. It will burn ur eyes though if it gets in them so be careful not to put too much on.
- DPDuke P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWorks great, really gentle
I've been using this to clean my own eyelashes, not fake ones or extensions. It works great, while being really gentle. I can open my eyes to really get the top lashes, and I'm sure I probably get some in my eye, but I don't feel it. It doesn't burn at all. And I love the brush that's included.
- DTdash t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for lash extensions
My Daughter uses this on her lashes as she often has lash extensions and she said that this really helps get the bits of glue out from the very bottom of the lash. She's very pleased with it and said she would keep using it after it runs out. Not sure if you can just buy the foam without the brush so that you can keep buying it and it's more within your budget.
- BCBeckham C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agono irritation
I use this on my natural lashes I've had no irritation I have sensitive eyes and skin. I use this to take the residue left on my lashes and it works well.
- TETyson E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy to use. good price
Easy to use. Doesn't sting eyes although you can tell if you get it in your eye. Brush has cracked a bit on handle but makes no difference. would buy again