IMPROVES SKIN ELASTICITY AND REDUCES FINE LINES
Experience smoother, more radiant skin with this natural alternative to retinol. Our 1% oil with a balanced 6.5 pH encourages cell turnover without causing sensitivity. Added grapeseed and jojoba oils hydrate skin three times more deeply, improving its texture. This formula’s natural bioavailability boosters ensure 50%+ more bakuchiol absorption.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
- Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides
- Jojoba Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWonderful!
Wonderful! My skin is hydrated, soft and glowing
- CMCasen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoleaves your face feeling soft
would say after using this oil for a few weeks and just a few drops at a time I have seen some improvement to my skin, it feels softer and appears to be slightly smoother in my opinion. The consistency is more like an oil than a serum but does feel like it is absorbed into the skin well like a serum would. I don't get spots really and despite this being an oily product if too much is used in one go this didn't seem to change that, my skin has stay clear.
- WVWallace V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFeels great on skin
Bought to moisturize light wrinkles around eyes, great value for money, bit early to say how well it works but I'm hopeful!! Maybe a bit more oily than I imagined it would be but not too problematic
- OMOsiris M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agonice
Nice oil for night but would have been better without fragrance a lil over powering at first but wears down after a bit. Can feel skin more subtle and moisturized but that's it yet so hope to see a difference soon
- WHWes H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosurprising
I never used Bakuchiol before, so I didn't know if I would like or hate it but it's actually not too bad. I put it on my dry hands first, and made it moisturizing and soft. I will start using it more daily, but right now, so good, thank you Eclat Store!!